Statement of Values
· Staff as our greatest asset: We are committed to the personal and professional development of our staff, and actively seek staff involvement and a shared sense of commitment and service at all levels.
· Professionalism and quality of service: As correctional professionals, we demonstrate our commitment through competency, accountability, ethics and pride in work.
· A safe, healthy work environment: We are committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for staff and offenders.
· Respect for individuals: We recognize the diversity of individuals and their contributions, and we strive to treat all people — offenders, staff and public — with dignity and understanding.
· Clear, open, honest communication: We encourage communication that promotes unity, productivity and understanding.
· People’s ability to grow and change: We acknowledge that people – offenders and staff – have the need and ability to grow and change and we support their endeavors.
· Community interaction: We encourage positive interaction with the community as we strive to promote public safety, community protection and public understanding.